Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- DOGE uncovers VA’s agreement to pay $380K per month for minor website modificationsThe Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a month for website changes before canceling the contract and having an internal staffer take over, according to the Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE).While combing through loads and loads of data, DOGE discovered a previous contract by the VA for its website maintenance."Good work by @DeptVetAffairs," DOGE said in a post on X on Wednesday. "VA was previously paying ~$380,000/month for minor website modifications. That contract has not been renewed, and the same work is now being executed by 1 internal VA software engineer spending ~10 hours/week."Fox News Digital has reached out to the VA for comment about the former contract.SENATE CONFIRMS DOUG COLLINS TO LEAD THE DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRSVA Secretary Doug Collins has defended DOGE cuts at the VA as part of the new administration's efforts to reform the department and better serve veterans.In February, the… ...[TheTopNews] Read More.39 mins ago
- Tornadoes Reported in South and Midwest Amid Powerful Storm SystemMillions of people across several states were at risk of tornadoes and other severe weather on Wednesday. ...[TheTopNews] Read More.43 mins ago
- My mom exposed my stepdad for a betrayal more twisted than every woman’s darkest fear… h...Those who witnessed the crime that afternoon would recall it as a cold-blooded execution. ...[TheTopNews] Read More.47 mins ago
- WATCH: Red Sox DH Rafael Devers finally picks up first hit after historically bad start to 2025 seas...Devers started the season 0 for 21 with a nightmarish 15 strikeouts ...[TheTopNews] Read More.49 mins ago
- Heartbreaking new details emerge about Val Kilmer’s final days before shock death aged 65Val Kilmer was 'bedbound' for years as his health failed before his shock death this week aged 65. ...[TheTopNews] Read More.51 mins ago
- Transportation Sec Sean Duffy slams blue state governor, says criminals ‘continue to terrorize...Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy on Wednesday slammed New York Gov. Kathy Hochul and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), accusing both of discounting safety risks in New York City subways."The @MTA & @GovKathyHochul continue to say NYC subways are perfectly safe. Meanwhile, criminals continue to terrorize innocent New Yorkers," Duffy wrote in a post on X over a news story detailing recent violence on the NYC subway. "We're fighting to make commuting safe again."In December, a 57-year-old woman was allegedly burned alive by an illegal migrant from Guatamala in a horrific subway attack. Less than a month later, on New Year's Eve, a New York City man was charged with attempted murder after allegedly shoving a 45-year-old man onto the subway tracks.GUARDIAN ANGELS RESUME NEW YORK CITY PATROLS AFTER SUBWAY BURNING DEATH: 'NEVER SEEN IT THIS BAD'In 2024, subway felony assaults increased and homicides doubled to 10, Fox News Digital previously reported.However,… ...[TheTopNews] Read More.51 mins ago

The Searchable USWebDaily.com and TheTopNews NewsBank Helps You Be Better Informed, Faster! Spread The Word.
