Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Massive swells smash windows at Sydney’s Bondi BeachA powerful king tide smashed glass, cracked footpaths and caused residents to evacuate as it battered Sydney's coast line. ...[TheTopNews] Read More.22 hours ago
- Virginia Giuffre grateful for ‘love and support’ after car crashMs Giuffre 'remains in serious condition' in hospital following a collision with a school bus, her family say. ...[TheTopNews] Read More.1 day ago
- Putin conscripts 160K men as Russia eyes Ukraine offensiveRussia has initiated its largest military draft in 14 years as reports indicate Russian President Vladimir Putin is preparing a spring assault on Ukraine despite ongoing peace negotiations to end the three-year war. Putin has called up 160,000 men as part of the country’s bi-annual conscription drive as Russia seeks to beef up its military ranks.According to the legislation, citizens aged 18 to 30 will be called up for mandatory military service through June 15. The spring draft marks the largest conscription campaign since spring 2011, when 200,000 men were called up for service. Last year, 150,000 men were called, following 134,500 in 2022.EMMANUEL MACRON CALLS 'EMERGENCY MEETING' FOR EUROPEAN LEADERS TO DISCUSS TRUMP: REPORTThe Kremlin and Defense Ministry insist the latest conscripts are not being sent into combat and that the draft is unrelated to the war in Ukraine. Russian authorities say troops deployed to Ukraine only include volunteers who signed… ...[TheTopNews] Read More.1 day ago
- Reporter’s Notebook: Aftershock from a political ‘earthquake’ as Le Pen barred fro...Aftershocks are still being felt in France from what one political analyst told Fox News was a "political earthquake" there this week. Popular right-wing politician Marine Le Pen was convicted of embezzlement by a French court and barred from running for office for five years.Speaking to her followers on Tuesday, Le Pen claimed that "the system" had used a "nuclear bomb" to thwart her attempts to become French president.Le Pen and her National Rally party have been hard on immigration, crime and other hot-button issues. They now have the most seats in the French parliament. She got 11 million votes when she ran (and lost) against Emmanuel Macron last time. Current polls had her winning the top job in a vote set for 2027. For now, she’s blocked. She says she’ll appeal.FRENCH RIGHT-WING LEADER MARINE LE PEN FOUND GUILTY OF EMBEZZLING PUBLIC FUNDS, BARRED FROM RUNNING FOR OFFICE"We won’t give in," she declared today.All of this,… ...[TheTopNews] Read More.1 day ago
- Netanyahu accuses Israeli police of trying to ‘topple’ his governmentPrime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused Israeli police of trying to "topple" his government over what he believes is a "political witch hunt." In a video statement released on Monday, Netanyahu claimed the police had no evidence against the two aides who were arrested.Netanyahu was summoned on Monday to testify as part of an ongoing investigation into alleged financial ties between his office and Qatar. The prime minister claimed that he was questioned for an hour before he demanded to see evidence. He said there was nothing.NETANYAHU SEEKS TO FIRE TOP SECURITY OFFICIAL AMID INTERNAL POWER STRUGGLEEli Feldstein and Yonatan Urich, the aides Netanyahu named in the video, were allegedly arrested on Monday in connection with the investigation. According to reports, Feldstein – a former member of Netanyahu’s team – is suspected of passing messages to journalists on behalf of Qatar while working in the prime minister’s office.The messages Feldstein is… ...[TheTopNews] Read More.1 day ago
- Amsterdam knife attacker who injured 2 Americans suspected of having ‘terrorist motive,’...A man who stabbed five people in Amsterdam last week, including two Americans, likely had a "terrorist motive," Dutch prosecutors announced Tuesday. The suspect, identified by police as a 30-year-old Ukrainian from the Donetsk region, according to Reuters, was taken into custody Thursday after a bystander reportedly overpowered him. "The man is suspected of five counts of attempted murder or manslaughter with a terrorist motive," the news agency quoted prosecutors as saying Tuesday. Authorities identified the victims of the shopping district stabbing spree as a 69-year-old man and 67-year-old woman from the U.S.; a 73-year-old woman from Belgium; a 26-year-old man from Poland; and a 19-year-old woman from Amsterdam. KNIFE-WIELDING MAN INJURES MULTIPLE PEOPLE IN AMSTERDAM, INCLUDING 2 AMERICANS "The police investigation is in full swing and has full priority at the moment. We hope to soon get more clarity about the background of this horrible stabbing," Amsterdam Mayor Femke Halsema said last week. "Our hearts… ...[TheTopNews] Read More.1 day ago

The Searchable USWebDaily.com and TheTopNews NewsBank Helps You Be Better Informed, Faster! Spread The Word.
