Internet & Technology News:

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on StumbleUpon

Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.

  • DOJ Website Erases Detailed Charges Against J6 Rioters In Push To Remove ‘Part...
    (AP Photo/John Minchillo, File) Donald Trump’s Department of Justice has erased hundreds of press releases from its website that detailed the charges against January 6 Capitol rioters — information the DOJ deemed “partisan propaganda.” “We are proud to reverse the DOJ’s weaponization under the Biden administration. We will do everything in our power to make whole those who were persecuted for political purposes. This includes stripping DOJ’s website of partisan propaganda,” the DOJ Rapid Response X account declared Friday. Nothing “quiet” about it. We are proud to reverse the DOJ’s weaponization under the Biden administration. We will do everything in our power to make whole those who were persecuted for political purposes. This includes stripping DOJ’s website of partisan propaganda. https://t.co/J9WUtgHfen — DOJ Rapid Response (@DOJRR47) May 23, 2026 The move came just days after the DOJ announced it was creating a $1.8 billion taxpayer-backed “Anti-Weaponization Fund” to pay restitution to anyone who felt they were wronged by the federal government. Critics, including congressional Republicans, have called it a “slush fund” for Trump allies, including the rioters that he pardoned. Rioter Brandon Fellows told CNN this week that he was requesting $30 million from the fund for “wrongful imprisonment.” Also seeking compensation were MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who said he lost $400 million from “persecution” while trying to prove the 2020 election results were rigged, as well as former Trump campaign adviser Michael Caputo, who’s seeking a $2.7 million payout. NBC News reported that the vast majority of press releases on the defendants had been removed by Friday evening. Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche has not ruled out paying J6ers over their incarcerations. Reps. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA) and Tom Suozzi (D-NY) introduced a bill Wednesday to prohibit taxpayer dollars from being used to pay anyone claiming money from the fund. Fitzpatrick said in a statement, “Taxpayer dollars will not become a discretionary payout fund. Transparency is not optional. Accountability is not negotiable.” Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said in a statement, “So, the nation’s top law enforcement official is asking for a slush fund to pay people who assault cops? Utterly stupid, morally wrong — Take your pick.” Other Republicans who have come out against the “slush fund” are Sen. Katie Britt (R-AL), Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA), and Rep. Julia Letlow (R-LA).The post DOJ Website Erases Detailed Charges Against J6 Rioters In Push To Remove ‘Partisan Propaganda’… [TheTopNews] Read More.
    MEDIAite – Radio/Tv/Internet News|TheTopNews.NetSat, May 23, 2026
    37 mins ago
  • ‘F*ck Jaxson Dart’: Giants QB Slammed By Liberal Fans, Media Pundits, And Hi...
    (AP Photo/Ryan Murphy) New York Giants quarterback Jaxson Dart has been getting repeatedly slammed on social media by irritated journalists, irate fans, and even one of his own teammates for introducing President Donald Trump at a rally on Friday. It is hard to miss if you search his name on X or Bluesky, or if your algorithm already feeds you a bunch of sports content. The digital blitz started on Friday, after Dart intro’d Trump at a rally at Rockland Community College in Suffern, New York. Dart said it was an “honor” and a “privilege” to welcome the 45th and 47th POTUS, and Trump returned the favor by raving about the quarterback’s legs being as big as “tree trunks.”  Not everyone loved the Dart-Trump combo, though. Dart’s teammate, linebacker Abdul Carter, clearly didn’t enjoy it and posted he “thought this sh!t was AI, what we doing man” in response to a clip of the intro. thought this sh!t was AI, what we doing man https://t.co/ePR3b4MZEv — Abdul Carter (@1NCRDB1) May 23, 2026 And some fans voiced their displeasure on social media as well. “F*ck Jaxson Dart,” one fan posted on Bluesky, while another Giants fan said he hoped Dart had a “career ending injury.” As a lifelong, avid @Giants fan, I am beyond disappointed & flat out angry @JaxsonDart has chosen to align himself with an unhinged, racist, criminal, lunatic destroying our democracy. How is this going to go over with his teammates? This is a terrible look for the org. https://t.co/qCw7ELeWki — Tara Setmayer (@TaraSetmayer) May 22, 2026 As a @Giants fan, I will not root for them as long as Jaxson Dart is the QB. Sorry. This is a hard line and I will not ignore this. I will not support anyone that aligns with a pedophile, a racist and criminal that stole the presidency and continues to hurt the country. https://t.co/A92HPk4CpZ — DJ (@DJpolyD_) May 23, 2026 I’m a lifelong Giants fan, back to the days when Fran Tarkenton played for the team. I loved what Dart did last year and he shows a ton of potential But aligning himself with this disgraceful criminal and racist is unacceptable https://t.co/roOCFeqxSX — Adam Cohen | Lawyer. My Personal Views. #DemCast (@axidentaliberal) May 23, 2026 And there was a firehose of angry comments [TheTopNews] Read More.
    MEDIAite – Radio/Tv/Internet News|TheTopNews.NetSat, May 23, 2026
    1 hour ago
  • CNN’s Table For Five Guests List Off Trump’s Broken Promises: ‘Gonna Look ...
    CNN’s Table For Five guests argued Saturday that President Donald Trump has carved out a trail of broken promises leading up to the November midterms that could prove disastrous for Republicans. This, despite Trump declaring at an upstate New York rally Friday, “When you look at what we’ve done, and my motto is promises made, promises kept.” “He needs to be focusing on the issues,” said Alyssa Farah Griffin, who served in the first Trump administration. “He got elected on pocketbook issues: the economy, the cost of living. And that seems to be always in the rearview mirror for him. We’re talking about ballrooms. We’re talking about the ‘Arch de Trump.’ Like, these are not things that are helping people make ends meet.” She continued, “And I’m a little bit stunned because I was in the White House for midterms 2018 when he lost the House and he lost the Senate. He knows that that is followed by investigations and oversight, something he’s had the benefit of not facing for the last two years. If he puts the Senate into play, that puts a lot of things into play, including impeachment. And I would think you’d be focused on winning.” “Trump has not delivered on any of the things he promised,” said Democratic pundit Isaiah Martin. “He said we wouldn’t be paying income taxes, and I think we all pay income taxes.” “He said we wouldn’t have any Middle East wars,” added journalist Josh Rogin. “He said gas would be down.” “He said we’d have a dollar-something gas,” Martin said. “He said he’d cut our energy bills in half within his first year of being in office. None of that stuff happened!” “You know, 80% of Republicans is not a majority of people in this country that are going to vote,” Rogin continued. “And all those independents and all those states are facing increased gas prices, increased cost of living, inflation. You can’t buy a house. Health care, and and the economy is getting worse as the Iraq war goes on. So that’s going to look pretty bad in November! And Trump doesn’t seem to care. He doesn’t seem to want to do anything except to tell everybody that he’s always right all the time.” “Honestly, maybe I’m being overly optimistic here. I really feel that we are nearing the end of this Iran war,” said conservative voice… [TheTopNews] Read More.
    MEDIAite – Radio/Tv/Internet News|TheTopNews.NetSat, May 23, 2026
    2 hours ago
  • Marco Rubio Drops Iran Update as Trump Says We’re ‘Closer’ to a Deal: ‘T...
    Secretary of State Marco Rubio said on Saturday he hopes some major “news” comes out of meetings about the ongoing Iran war, just days after President Donald Trump revealed he postponed an attack. Rubio spoke to reporters while in India on Saturday amid negotiations between White House and Iran officials about the ongoing Iran conflict. The president changed his schedule on Friday to remain at the White House after saying he was skipping his son Donald Trump Jr.’s wedding due to Iran and other situations needing his attention. Rubio told reporters: I don’t have news for you at this very moment, but there might be some news a little later today. There may not be. I hope there will be, but I’m not sure yet. The question is about the Iranian issue. And as I said, there’s been some progress done, some progress made, even as I speak to you now, there’s some work being done. There is a chance that whether it’s later today, tomorrow, in a couple of days, we may have something to say. But this issue needs to be solved, as the president has said, one way or the other. Iran can never have a nuclear weapon. The Strait needs to be open without tolls. They need to turn over their enriched uranium. They need to turn over their highly enriched uranium. Rubio added that the president prefers to deal with Iran in a “diplomatic” way over militarily. “That’s what we’re working on, and perhaps there’ll be something to talk about on that topic while I’m here on this visit at some point,” he said. Trump is reportedly speaking with Gulf and other regional leaders on Saturday by phone to discuss the state of the Iran war and proposals to bring it to a close. Iran has continued targeting and charging tolls to ships in the Strait of Hormuz, where roughly 20% of the world’s oil supply moves through. Trump and other officials have spoken about negotiations being made more difficult thanks to Iran’s fractured leadership structure after strikes from the United States and Iran. During a press conference this week, the president said he stopped a planned attack on Iran after allies convinced him to give more time to negotiations. “I was an hour away. We were all set to go. You’re talking about yesterday? We were going to be striking very– it… [TheTopNews] Read More.
    MEDIAite – Radio/Tv/Internet News|TheTopNews.NetSat, May 23, 2026
    2 hours ago
  • Survivor Loser Bitterly Complains After Loss — Questions Legitimacy of Game: â...
     Survivor 50 contestant Jonathan Young bitterly complained about the jury process after he lost the $2 millioin prize to a competitor he felt he had bested. The 50th season of Survivor went out with a bang this week when host Jeff Probst biffed it hard during the live finale, revealing that 3rd runner-up Rizo Velovic had lost the fire-making challenge before that segment had aired. Aubry Bracco wound up beating Young 5 votes to 3, with Joe Hunter posting a goose-egg in the final vote. But the season was epic for fans in many other ways, as past all-stars, winners, and near-missers competed in a twist-filled game that was influenced by fan votes and contributions by celebrity Survivor-heads like Billie Eilish and Mr. Beast. After the finale, fourth runner-up Tiffany Ervin revealed a conversation with Young that was deleted from the show, and which made her angry going into the jury deliberations. In an interview with Dalton Ross of Entertainment Weekly, Young decried the result and questioned its fairness, musing “if that’s a jury, then I’m confused, you know?”: DALTON ROSS: A live finale is always awkward, because it’s a celebration, right? It’s a celebration of the season, it’s a celebration of the winner. And you have got to sit there and be on the other end of that somewhat. Tell me what that was like for you last night in that big room. JONATHAN YOUNG: Oh, Mr. Dalton, it hurt me so bad. ‘Cause I know I did everything I could do ’cause I had thought about Survivor for four years, and I don’t think I could’ve played … I don’t know what I could’ve done different. I keep trying … I keep going back to: What do I learn from this? God, what do you want me to learn? And I don’t know yet. I don’t know what I’m learning because I believe deep in my heart that I played the better game. I know I did. But because Aubry’s played five times, that weighed on a lot of the jury votes. And is that fair? That’s up to the fans and up to Survivor to decide. But if that’s a jury, then I’m confused, you know? It’s just there’s a lot of questions that you have going at the end of the game. Watch above via Entertainment Weekly and watch the full interview here.The post Survivor Loser Bitterly… [TheTopNews] Read More.
    MEDIAite – Radio/Tv/Internet News|TheTopNews.NetSat, May 23, 2026
    2 hours ago
  • Mary Trump Bashes Don Jr. In Extreme Rant on Wedding Weekend — ‘Horrible Lit...
     Estranged presidential niece Mary Trump had some choice words for First Son Donald Trump Jr. on the occasion of his wedding weekend, unleashing a barrage of attacks as she urged viewers not to sympathize with him over the absence of President Donald Trump at the nuptials. Don Jr. is marrying Palm Beach socialite Bettina Anderson in a “small” ceremony on an island in the Bahamas this weekend — but Trump announced on Friday that he would definitely be skipping the big day. “While I very much wanted to be with my son, Don Jr., and the newest member of the Trump Family, his soon to be wife, Bettina, circumstances pertaining to Government, and my love for the United States of America, do not allow me to do so,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “I feel it is important for me to remain in Washington, D.C., at the White House during this important period of time. Congratulations to Don and Bettina! President DONALD J. TRUMP.” On Friday’s edition of The Dean Obeidallah Show, host Dean Obeidallah brought up the president’s absence, and Mary absolutely dumped all over her cousin — but joked she might show up and walk him down the aisle in her uncle’s place: DEAN OBEIDALLAH: And you know where Donald Trump is today? He’s with Mike Lawler, the Republican congressman in West Chester in New York. He’d rather be with Michael Lawler and get people cheering at him at an event. Seriously, cheering him, then go on his own son’s wedding. It says so much. There’s something deeper. And again, you’re a psychologist and you know, the family, obviously being part of it, it’s something so much deeper we’re dealing with. We are dealing something that, you know not just like mental health professionals and political scientists will be studying this administration for a long, long time. So, I mean, look, when you look at him now, we’ve talked before about the cognitive changes, the difference in it. We see a lack of impulse control that I didn’t see in the first term. We see him falling asleep. I know that some people are like, oh, they were trying, like Michael Cohen was trying to cover for it, going, he closes his eyes. He didn’t do that in the 1st term. We didn’t seem to close his eyes. DEAN OBEIDALLAH: We see the lack of his impulse control with saying to the reporter, “shut up, piggy.”. You know,… [TheTopNews] Read More.
    MEDIAite – Radio/Tv/Internet News|TheTopNews.NetSat, May 23, 2026
    3 hours ago
1 2 3 10

The Searchable USWebDaily.com and TheTopNews NewsBank Helps You Be Better Informed, Faster! Spread The Word.

Click or Tap to Go to McStreamy News, Info and Entertainment
Scroll Up